Toravaig House Hotel, Isle of Skye
£11.00 per hour + monthly shared tips
40 hours per week
5 days a week
28 Days Per Annum
Live in staff accommodation available on site if required. Rates to be discussed during interview.
We are on the search for an enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individual to join us at Sonas Hotel Collection as Housekeeper at Toravaig House Hotel.
As a Housekeeper, you will work closely with the other members of the operational team to ensure we deliver a guest experience of the highest calibre. Alongside the housekeeping team, you will also work closely with all other hotel departments and central support functions to ensure the overall success of the business.
Given the remote location of this role, we do offer staff accommodation for those who require it – rates to be discussed during the interview process. Our newly refurbished staff accommodation also includes staff meals. The Isle of Skye offers a unique change of pace and this role is ideal for those who want a change of scene and the opportunity to enjoy and explore some of Scotland’s most idyllic landscapes. We strongly recommend applicants are able to drive to ensure sufficient opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of Skye.
A snapshot of your key responsibilities:
Ensuring cleanliness throughout the hotel.
Ensuring brand standards are adhered to at all times.
Ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
Ensuring clear communication at all times.
Ensuring a productive and happy environment at all times.
Key requirements for this role:
Previous experience in a similar role.
A passion for hospitality and a drive to grow and develop yourself and your team.
Fantastic communication skills.
What’s In It For You?
· Staff Accommodation if necessary – rates to be discussed during interview.
· Additional holiday allowance for your birthday.
· 50% food discount in all our restaurants.
· Staff rates across all our hotels.
· Access to Health Assured which hosts a wealth of informational tools and support across many areas including:
o Financial Wellbeing
o Mental Health
o Heathy Eating
· Ongoing personal development with access to internal and external training programmes.
· Free Gym Membership at Local Gyms.
· A share of monthly tips split fairly across the business.
· Birthday lunches with the senior team.
· Free staff meals on duty.
· Paid breaks.
· Employee Of The Month celebrations.